Hey welcome!!!

Hello and welcome to my blog, "The Life & Times of a Self Proclaimed Blind Gypsy." I hope you enjoy my stories and become a frequent visiter. Thanx for your time, and I hope you have a beautiful day!!!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thank you & Enjoy

Hey,

Thank you to everyone for waiting so patiently for my blog to come to life. I would like to send a few special thank you's. Firstly, to my mom, TP for encourageing me to write again, and for not bothering me when I was in my "typing zone". Secondly my close friend JK aka J-WoW for letting me be your journal, and for having the best funny, akward, crazy life moments that you can't make up. Also HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I'd also like to thank Tiff, Wifey, Aunt Ice and Bunnz for having faith in me when I didn't. I love all you guys.

I currently have FIVE stories posted: Sl,oan: Waiting, The Unloading Process: Part 1, Mona: The Walk Up The Block, I Don't Need You, At Least Not Now, and Liz: The Strange Day. Please check them all out and leave comments.

I hope everyone enjoys, and checks back weekly for new post!!! Also PLEASE spread the word about my blog, "The Life & Times of a Self Proclaimed Blind Gypsy" if you enjoy it, the more the merrier. Here's the direct url link: http://theltofablindgypsy.blogspot.com/

Also on the left side of my home page become a fan and follow my blog by clicking the member section. And you can follow me on Twitter @ MissBlindGypsy

Warmest Regards & Best Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave you comments here on particular post or the blog as a whole. Thank you in advance for your comments and consideration.